The Seguleh First, a warrior of almost unparalleled skill, was the leader of the Seguleh. The most current Seguleh First died between Memories of Ice and Orb Sceptre Throne and the position remained absent for some time. He had been an old man when he had been Jan's mentor to become Second.
The rank of the First was never taken, it could only be given. The mysterious First held ancient wisdom regarding the origins of the Seguleh and how they had been exiled from their homeland. After he went missing, the position of the First was left unoccupied.
Whenever the position of First was unfilled, the Second was the de facto leader of the Seguleh.
This position appeared to have once been held by a Seguleh who later left the society and served Hood, first as the Soldier and then later as the Knight of High House Death. This may have been the Second that K'rul identifed as missing in Memories of Ice.
Jan later held this position.
Agatii ranks and incumbentsEdit
- First – Vacant, later occupied by Dassem Ultor
- Second – Jan
- Third – Mok, later Gall, then Enoc, then Gall again
- Fifth – Ina
- Sixth – Palla
- Seventh – Anomander Rake, later inadvertently passed on to Dassem Ultor before he became First.
- Eighth – Lo
- Eleventh – Oru
- Twelfth - Seguleh Twelfth, one of Rhulad Sengar's challengers
- Fifteenth – Iralt
- Eighteenth – Shun
- Twentieth – Ira
Of the ThirtiethEdit
Of the HundredthEdit
Of the Three HundredthEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Blood and Bone, Dramatis Personae
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 10, US HC p.303
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 2, US HC p.62
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 2, US HC p.63
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 2
- ↑ Toll the Hounds, Chapter 24
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Dramatis Personae
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 3
- ↑ Memories of Ice, Chapter 7, US SFBC p.275
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 20, UK large PB p.802