The color of the D'riss warren was magenta.
Notable Users[edit | edit source]
In The Bonehunters[edit | edit source]
Karsa Orlong and Samar Dev found an ancient tree toppled on the Olphara Peninsula whose roots appeared to be fused with the body of a Jaghut corpse. The body's chest appeared to stretch up into the heart of the tree while the bones beneath the flesh had continued to grow as wood. Remembering Phyrlis, Karsa noted that the Jaghut's spirit may have remained alive within. Samar Dev suspected that the sorcery involved belonged to D'riss.
In Stonewielder[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Gardens of the Moon, Glossary, UK MMPB p.707
- Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 17, US HC p.367
- House of Chains, Glossary
- Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 15, US HC p.412
- Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 10, UK MMPB p.335
- Gardens of the Moon, Dramatis Personae/Chapter 22, UK MMPB p.649
- The Bonehunters, Chapter 14, US SFBC p.570-571
- The Bonehunters, Chapter 7, US SFBC p.328
- Stonewielder, Chapter 11, UK TPB p.574