After the Last Siege of Y'Ghatan, Fiddler received a new set of the Deck from an unknown source and found amongst several cards hitherto unknown to him. Amongst those which he associated with High House War, was that of Death Slayer. Fiddler explained it formed a kind of counterpoint to Icarium's card, the Life Slayer. He and those with him identified the depiction as the Crippled God and Gesler expressed incongruity that the God should be two things at once to which Fiddler answered 'why not'.
- Stormy: "What's the last card?"
- Fiddler: "Icarium's counterpoint, of sorts. Death Slayer."
- Stormy: "Who in the Abyss is that supposed to be? That's impossible."
- Fiddler: "Who? Well, let's see. Squalid hut of skins and sticks, brazier coughing out smoke, a hooded thing inside the hut, broken limbed, shackles sunk into the earth. Now, who might that be?"
- ―Fiddler and Stormy[src]
- "Obelisk high, Deathslayer close, Crown inverted, the Apokalyptic!"
Characters associated with the card DeathslayerEdit
- The Crippled God
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 18, UK MMPB p.879
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 18, UK MMPB p.879/880
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 22, UK MMPB p.1026
- ↑ Return of the Crimson Guard, Book 2 Chapter 2, Tor MMPB p.346
|Deck of Dragons and Tiles of the Holds|
|Cards||High House Chains • High House Dark • High House Death • High House Life • High House Light • High House Shadow • High House War • Unaligned|
|Tiles||Azath Hold • Beast Hold • Dragon Hold • Empty Hold • Ice Hold • Fulcra|