The Dragon Hold was an analogue of a Warren, active on the continent of Lether. It was also represented in the Tiles of the Holds where it consisted of:
- Queen – Tiam, "Ruled by the Queen, who must be slain again and again by every child she bears."
- Consort – Korabas, "The Consort writhes upon a tree and whispers with madness of the time of his release."
- Liege – Draconus, "The Liege is lost, dragging chains in a world where to walk is to endure, and where to halt is to be devoured."
- Knight – Anomander Rake, "The Knight strides his own doomed path, soon to cross blades with his own vengeance."
- Gate – possibly Clip, "Gate rages with wild fire."
- Wyval – Wyval
- The Lady – Envy, "The Lady and the Sister dance round each other, each on her own side of the world.""
- The Sister – Spite, "The Lady and the Sister dance round each other, each on her own side of the world.""
- Blood-Drinker – Silchas Ruin, "Blood-Drinker waits as well, waits to be found.""
- Path-Shaper – K'rul, "Path-Shaper knows fever in his fell blood and staggers on the edge of the precipice.""
Notes and references