He was an aged man, thin and straight, with grey hair.
At Lady Simtal's Gedderone Fête, Turban Orr named Estraysian his second during Orr's duel with Rallick Nom. The appointment was meant to distress Estraysian's political allies. In the moments before the duel Estraysian publically announced his contempt for Orr and informed Rallick that House D'Arle would seek no vengeance if he was the victor.
D'Arle was accompanied by newly returned Councilman Coll to represent Darujhistan in the negotiations with the merged forces of Caladan Brood and Onearm's Host. They successfully concluded an arrangement to supply the combined armies as they marched against the Pannion Domin through the use of the Trygalle Trade Guild.
In the Noble Council, Councillor D'Arle and Councillor Coll opposed the appointment of a Legate of Council to rule Darujhistan during an emergency.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Dramatis Personae, UK MMPB p.xiv
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 5, US HC p.145
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 13, US HC p.305
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 21, US HC p.430/434
- ↑ Memories of Ice, Chapter 5
- ↑ Orb Sceptre Throne, Chapter 5