Felash was described as short and quite plump with black hair and a faintly downturned mouth. She was also very well endowed. Shurq Elalle considered her a "fashion travesty [...] dripp[ing] and dangl[ing] an astonishing assortment of gaudy jewellery. The clothing she [wears] stretch[ing] the definition of the word".
In Dust of Dreams[edit | edit source]
The Bolkando Chancellor Rava's advances had been spurned by Felash. According to Rava, his agents had been tortured by the Princess and her handmaiden and their pickled eyeballs send to him in a bottle.
Felash and her handmaiden had vanished from the palace, as she was sent by her mother, ostensibly as an ambassador, to Letheras, where she met with King Tehol and Queen Janath. It was the Queen's opinion that Felash had come to eliminate a rival spy networks, or rather her handmaiden would on her behalf. Once the Princess declared she was ready to go home, Janath arranged for Felash and the handmaiden to take ship with Captain Shurq Elalle.
In The Crippled God[edit | edit source]
Felash reached her fifteenth year.
Notes and References[edit | edit source]
- Dust of Dreams, Chapter 2, UK HB p.82/83
- Dust of Dreams, Chapter 21, UK HB p.763
- Dust of Dreams, Chapter 23, UK HB p.817
- The Crippled God, Chapter 3, UK HC p.62
- Dust of Dreams, Chapter 6, UK HB p.192
- Dust of Dreams, Chapter 9, UK HB p.286-289
- Dust of Dreams, Chapter 21, UK HB p.769
- Dust of Dreams, Chapter 23, UK HB p.816
- The Crippled God, Chapter 3, UK HB p.61
- The Crippled God, Chapter 18, UK HB p.524/525