Gris was a northern province of Quon Tali. It was also the name of a city on the northeastern coast. Like the Untans, Grisians were characterised by their burly frames and wavy hair.
The province was known for the quality of the grapes in its vineyards. It was especially known for its full-bodied red wines.
The Avowed Crimson Guardsman, Iron Bars, was said to have a great-granddaughter who lived in Gris in the D'Avore Valley.
In the formative days of the Malazan Empire, Malle served as the ruler of Gris which was, at the time, allied with Balstro, Baran, Habal, Haljhen, Jurda, Nita, and Fools.
Notable Grisians Edit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Dancer's Lament, Chapter 1, US HC p.15
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 5, US SFBC p.229
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 8, US SFBC p.380
- ↑ Midnight Tides, Chapter 19, UK MMPB p.697
- ↑ Kellanved's Reach, Chapter 7, US TPB p.118
- ↑ Kellanved's Reach, Chapter 18, US TPB p.279
- List of abbreviations • Paginations • How to reference an article