At some point in their history they had been encountered and possibly conquered by explorers and colonizers of the First Empire, who considered them ignorant and non-human. They were unknown to the Letherii Empire, with all knowledge beyond their name lost to history.
It was revealed that Icarium's mother was a Thelomen Toblakai, however that did not necessarily imply that all Jhags were a Toblakai/Jaghut mix.
- Icarium - he shared the immortality of his Jaghut father, Gothos, and when roused to anger was an uncontrollable, nearly unstoppable force of death and destruction.
- Set'alahd Crool - a Jhag half-blood and mage
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 11, UK MMPB p.370
- ↑ Midnight Tides, Chapter 15, US SFBC p.473-474
- ↑ Midnight Tides, Chapter 17, US SFBC p.540
|Founding Races||Forkrul Assail (WateredH → ShrivenH) • K'Chain Che'Malle (K'Chain Nah'ruk) • Jaghut (IcebloodsH • JhagN) • Eres → Imass (T'lan Imass) → [ Barghast • Humans • Moranth ]|
|Thel Races||Thel Akai (Fenn / Tarthenal / Teblor / Thelomen Toblakai / TrellN)|
|Tiste Races||Tiste → [ Tiste Andii (Bluerose) • Tiste Liosan • Tiste Edur (Rulhun'tal ven'or) • ShakeH ]|
|Demons||From Aral Gamelon: Galayn • Kenryll'ah / Kenyll'rah • Korvalahrai From Kurald Emurlahn: Aptorian • Artorallah • Azalan • Dinal Others: Khalibaral • Sirinth • Venath|
|Other Races||Azathanai • Deragoth • Eleint • Great Ravens • Jheck • Stormriders • T'rolbarahl|
|( ) = Sub-set of parent race → = Evolved into H = Human hybrid with parent race N = Non-human hybrid|