- Dragnipurake t'na Draconiaes! Eleint, eleint!: Crone upon sighting five dragons attacking Raest.
- Azath edieimarn: Korlat at the Finnest House. (It is unclear if this was a Tiste phrase, a nearly identical Jaghut phrase, or even some other language as it was also used by Raest).
- T'an Aros: Vengeance (Andarist talking about his sword) Note: possible linguistic link to Kef Tanar.
- K'orladis: Grief (Andarist talking about his sword) Note: similarity to Korlat.
- Dera'tin'jeragoth (shortened to Deragoth): Hounds of Darkness in 'the Tiste Andii language' according to Osric and L'oric.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Midnight Tides, Chapter 3, US SFBC p.108
- ↑ Midnight Tides, Chapter 16, US SFBC p.510
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 20, US HC p.416
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 24, US HC p.482
- ↑ Gardens of the Moon, Chapter 22, US HC p.458
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 House of Chains, Chapter 12, UK MMPB p.517
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 21, UK MMPB p.819
- ↑ Midnight Tides, Chapter 3, UK MMPB p.139
- ↑ Midnight Tides, Chapter 2, US SFBC p.92
- ↑ Assail (novel), Chapter 5
- ↑ Forge of Darkness, Chapter 4
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.