The lands southwest of the city towards the Mersin River were relatively crowded by Seven Cities' standards. Irrigation ditches ribboned the plain, while wells, groves, roads, and villages were everywhere.
As the 14th Army made its pursuit of the remnants of the Army of the Whirlwind, rumours spread among the 14th that a new contingent of recruits and officers had disembarked at Lato Revae and were struggling to catch up.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 10, US SFBC p.393
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 21
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 14, US SFBC p.512
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 14, US SFBC p.511
- ↑ House of Chains, Book Three Epigraph, US SFBC p.430
- ↑ House of Chains, Chapter 14, US SFBC p.501
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Chapter 2, US SFBC p.96