|Adopt a chapter today and help this wiki grow!|
If no work is done by the volunteer on their chapter for 28 days it is marked unfinished or available again, depending on how much work was done.
Summaries should be in your own words. Do NOT copy verbatim from the books or other sources.
|Tales of Bauchelain & Korbal Broach|
It was said
__NOTOC__tag stops a table of contents from being generated.
- The location header should be as brief as possible (eg:
==In Darujhistan==). Imagine it is an article title.
- Headings shouldn't contain links.
- If the epigraph is very long (eg: longer than one page in the book) consider placing it inside collapsed table. See Template:Epigraph
- A source is not required for the epigraphs.
- Things that must be part of the chapter page for it to be considered completed (green).
- Date block (if applicable)
- The summary should cover every viewpoint in that chapter and all significant events (in your opinion) of each viewpoint/perspective/point of view.
- The summary should have the relevant terms wiki-linked (eg:
[[link]]) like a normal page would.
- Recommended, but optional items
- A Trivia section (if applicable)
- More detailed summary
To request a chapter add it to the list below together with your full signature. Don't forget an asterisk.
- Reading Reaper's Gale, starting with Chapter 1 now. -Cambonious
Add completed chapters here and sign them as you complete them. This is a record of your hard work.