Rhizan were squirrel-sized winged reptiles that were very common on the Seven Cities continent. The term 'rhizan' came from the Seven Cities (Bisbrha and Debrahl) language. Their wings were retractable and their skin was mottled with ochre colouring.
Mainly active at night, they were insectivores who fed on Capemoths and Bloodflies. They in turn were preyed upon by Bhok'arala. During the day, they huddled in groups clinging to shaded surfaces.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Glossary, UK MMPB p.936
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 House of Chains, Chapter 10, US SFBC p.404
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 1, US HC p.35
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 3, US HC p.92
- ↑ The Bonehunters, Glossary
- ↑ Deadhouse Gates, Chapter 2, US HC p.77