- For Seerdomin, the person, see Segda Travos
The Seerdomin were the fanatical bodyguard and assassin sect of the Pannion Domin. They were considered "the Gifted among the Pannion Seer's children. Warriors without parallel, yet learned as well." They often held leadership positions among the Seer's other troops, both administratively in his temples and during battle. Used as the Pannion Domin's shock troops, they were no less cruel and inhumane then the Tenescowri, pausing to rape enemy soldiers amidst the chaos of a battle.
The Seerdomin wore heavy armour sometimes described as pale-coloured and other times as arcane and black-wrought. Grilled face-baskets in their helms hid their faces and they carried heavy, short-handled, double-bladed battleaxes in their gauntleted hands.
Notable Seerdomin Edit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Memories of Ice, Glossary, UK MMPB p.1181
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Memories of Ice, Chapter 9, US SFBC p.332
- ↑ Memories of Ice, Chapter 14, US SFBC p.459
- ↑ Memories of Ice, Chapter 14, US SFBC p.467
- ↑ Memories of Ice, Chapter 14, US SFBC p.465
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Memories of Ice, Chapter 16, US SFBC p.552
- ↑ Memories of Ice, Chapter 25, US SFBC p.928