Upon a Dark of Evil Overlords is the seventh novella in the Bauchelain & Korbal Broach series by Steven Erikson. He wrote the entire novella in longhand just as he did the first Bauchelain and Korbal Broach novella, Blood Follows. As he finished each handwritten page, he posted a photograph of the results on his Facebook page so fans could follow along. He hopes to auction the original manuscript off for charity when complete.
Erikson was contracted to write three Bauchelain and Korbal Broach novellas after the The Fiends of Nightmaria. This novella may be a "bonus" novella and not considered part of that three book commitment.
(Work in progress--spellings may be subject to change)
- Bauchelain, necromancer and partner of Korbal Broach
- Bilious Drought, castellan of the Tearful Three
- Burok, town manuromancer of Earbeford, husband of Ilma
- Thibly, cobbler
- Throatnash, (or Nasher) Bauchelain's childhood pet dog (Mentioned only)
- Trooth the Dint, necromancer, one of the Tearful Three
Below are links to the photos of each page. Please do not post images of the pages on the wiki.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Steven Erikson Facebook post 28 March 2020
- ↑ Steven Erikson Facebook post 11 April 2020
- ↑ Not A TSACast: Fireside Conversations with Steven Erikson Ep#2 podcast (see 49:00)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Upon a Dark of Evil Overlords, Section 2
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Upon a Dark of Evil Overlords, Section 5
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Upon a Dark of Evil Overlords, Section 1
- ↑ Upon a Dark of Evil Overlords, Section 6
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Upon a Dark of Evil Overlords, Section 3
- ↑ Upon a Dark of Evil Overlords, Section 10
- ↑ Upon a Dark of Evil Overlords, Section 4